SOCIAL MEDIA

Twenty One

Friday 2 February 2018

Hi guys! 
Would you guess what! I'm finally 21! I've been very lucky to have basically a whole week of fun, so I thought I'd share a few snaps from the celebrations. 


My birthday was on Monday but I had placement that day, so I had a little party in my garden at home over the weekend beforehand. We were super lucky that the sun came out after a whole week of rain, and I was able to decorate the garden with aaaall the fairy lights, balloons and colourful decorations!
As you can see, the wind didn't really want to cooperate with my cute balloon photoshoot! I also managed to get my shoulders sunburnt while setting all the decorations up...such is the life in Australia, haha! 
My Mum, sister and boyfriend all made and decorated my cake together to fit the floral theme, and it was so beautiful! 
On Monday after my morning of placement I was lucky enough to go to lunch with a friend at the new Cairns Aquarium. I then hung out with my family, opened some presents and we all went for a lovely dinner and walk on the esplanade. It was the most beautiful evening and so lovely to just hang out with my favourite people!


To top it all off, on Wednesday while I was on placement, my GP supervisor and the rest of the team surprised me with a card and cake and all sang Happy Birthday to me! It was so unexpected but so lovely!

Well, 21 is looking like it will be a great year so far! Thanks for reading if you've got all the way to the end. Let me know how you like to celebrate your birthday!
Kate x

3 comments :

  1. Aww Happy Birthday. We hope you had a lovely time. Your decorations and cake looked so so pretty! :) Lucy and Kelly xx

    www.theblossomtwins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much guys! It was super lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi,I love your profile dear teacher and I can to tell you u are soo so very beautiful , have a good time to you
    thanks & regards

    ReplyDelete