My Favourite Christmas Phone Wallpapers

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Hi guys! Happy, happy December! Sadly I'm not doing Blogmas this year as I'll be travelling most of the month and there's no way I'll have time for daily blog posts, but I'm still trying to do as many festive posts as I can squeeze in. The idea of having a Christmas themed phone wallpaper is something that I somehow didn't think of until I saw Zoella mention it and it seems like such an obvious thing to do now! So I've gone on the hunt for some amazing Christmas phone backgrounds and have compiled a few of my favourites into this post. I hope you love them as much as I do! 


This just makes me think of cozy evenings sitting by the fire with a hot chocolate, it gives me warm fuzzies just looking at it! Found here.

 I love the bright feel of this one, and as I'm sure you all know, I'm a huge sucker for floral prints so this is just my kind of thing! Found here.

I'm pretty sure my sister has this as her phone background at the moment and I think it's just so lovely! Found here.

I love the simplicity but undeniable Christmas-y vibe of this one! Found here. 

Another floral themed one that I thought was super cute. Found here. 

Oh goodness, this one just makes my heart hurt. It's too adorable! I do wish Rudolph was smiling though, I think it would be all the cuter! Found here. 

I'm just in cuteness overload with this one! Found here.

I love the more traditional, sparkly vibe of this one. I'm always a fan of more simple understated designs! Found here.

I don't even know where to start with this one, I just think it's completely adorable! Found here.



I'm SO in love with this one! It's so different to a lot of other Christmas-y wallpapers I looked at and it's so simple and lovely! Found here. 

Now I have the incredibly tough decision of choosing which to actually use as my phone wallpaper! Which one do you guys like best? I'm thinking this last one is probably going to be the winner for me!
Kate x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the last one as well! It's so adorable. Thank you for sharing these wallpapers, I spotted few I really want to get. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reindeer! He's now my phone background. Thanks!

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO adorable! I never considered doing christmas themed wallpaper until this post, but I'm going to use the floral merry christmas one for my lockscreen and the tiny christmas trees for my homescreen. Thanks for this idea!
    I just found your blog and I've ha da little read through. I really like it, so I've followed you on twitter and bloglovin. Also, we have the same blogger theme, haha.

    Merry christmas!
    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete