Floral Friday

Friday, August 05, 2016

Happy Friday everyone! As we've established before here on kateyadventures, I have a bit of a thing for motivational quotes, especially those of the pretty floral kind! I've had a pretty tough week and was in need of some motivation to get me through today, so I thought I'd share some of my current favourite pretty quotes with you guys. I hope you enjoy them! 










I especially love the quote 'Do what you love and you'll never have a problem with Monday'- it's so true! All these photos were found on Pinterest, you can find plenty more like these in my 'Pretty Things' folder (here). Do let me know how your week has been and what's been getting you through! Wishing you all a peaceful and sunshiney weekend!
Kate x


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love these so much, the floral designs are beautiful :) I really hope next week will be a better one for you x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara! Hoping you have a wonderful week as well! :) xx

      Delete
  2. ahh I LOVE THIS. My pinterest boards live for these types of motivational posts because they're just so pretty <3 I love that one about Mondays as well, because I never want to be in a position where I'm dreading going to work, even if it's hard, I never want to waste away my weekend by fearing what monday will bring! My favourite one will forever be 'though she be but little she is fierce' though :D

    Love,

    Anne // www.aportraitofyouth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete