SOCIAL MEDIA

What's In My Uni Bag?

Thursday 28 July 2016


Hey guys! Today is my first offical day back at uni, so in honour of this I thought I'd do a little feature on what I carry around with me to classes. Being prepared and organised makes your life so much easier when it comes to studying at uni, so I always make sure to have these few essential items with me so I'm prepared for whatever situation arises!

First things first, the bag! This bag is a fairly new purchase, and I am completely in love with it. It's the Macy Computer Tote from Kate Hill in a lovely light blue shade. Yes, it's a bag with my name on it and yes, this makes me very excited! It has two compartments, which is perfect for keeping my laptop safe from scratches whilst also having room for everything else I need! It has really sturdy straps as well so I never have to fear that it's going to break on me. It honestly fulfils my needs perfectly, I'm very happy about this purchase! 


MY UNI ESSENTIALS:

Water Bottle- Water is good for you... and the fact that this bottle is super cute and matches my bag is just a total coincidence, I swear! (It's totally not)

Notebook- You never know when you're going to need to jot something down or draw a diagram. Or make a paper airplane. #iamamatureadult 

Wallet- Very necessary for spontaneous coffee trips! 

Pencil Case- AKA where I keep all the random things I don't want floating around in my bag. Pens, bobby pins, receipts...you get the picture! This cute little one was bought at Sportsgirl a few years ago. 

Sunglasses- I live in Australia. These are needed every single day. 

Hand Sanitiser- I'm a total sushi addict, but I always feel gross eating with my hands without washing them first! This saves me every time! This is the Palmolive Raspberry scented one and it's great. 

Lipstick- This is my holy grail lipstick, Maybelline Colorsensational in Totally Toffee. It goes with everything and I wear it basically every day! 

Hand Cream- L'Occitane hand creams are something that I am very passionate about, and this almond one is my absolute favourite! 

Snack Bar- Your brain needs fuel! I always end up getting hungry between lectures so I keep one of these in my bag. It's a Naturally Nood Berrylicious bar, and it's basically just pressed dates, cashews and raisins. It tastes amazing and it's pretty healthy too! 

Headphones- My beloved rose gold Happy Plugs! I get SO many compliments on these, I love them so much! 

Cardigan- For some reason our lecture theatres are always antarctic temperature, and I always freeze after about half an hour of sitting still! So I keep this in my bag to prevent dying of hypothermia. 

Laptop- Need I explain? A pretty vital piece of equipment in my opinion!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! What handbag essentials can you not live without?
Sending sunshine and happy vibes to you all!
Kate x


4 comments :

  1. I really love your bag!! I'm thinking of doing an updated 'whats in my bag' post at some point soon :)
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! I have a tote bag aswell however it doesn't have seperate compartments so taking my laptop and everything else is a mission as nothing is every organised!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with the colour of the bag, such a pretty blue shade! :) those are definitely things I'll be carrying with me once I'll be going to uni as well x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I opened this post because I saw a gorgeous bag. I love it!
    And you really do only have essentials in there. Unfortunately, we use notebooks and books on every lecture so I have a bag full of those (and it weights a tone...) but the rest of the stuff are pretty much the same :D
    loved the post!

    xo Honey - Royal Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete