SOCIAL MEDIA

The Liebster Award - Round 2

Sunday 17 April 2016
I only just got over the excitement of my last nomination for this award, and now I've been nominated again, twice! I honestly can't express how grateful and happy it makes me that you guys would think to nominate my little blog! Sending much love to both Carly and Effi-you both have such wonderful blogs and I'm so honoured to be nominated by you! 
As in the last post, here's the basic rules:

  • Mention the person who nominated you
  • Answer the eleven questions this person gave you
  • Come up with eleven new questions yourself
  • Nominate eleven bloggers
  • Let them know about the nomination

Carly's questions: 
1. What is your favourite book? Am I seriously only allowed to name one?! I love so many books, but some all time faves are Wuthering Heights, Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan, and Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce. 

2. Why did you begin blogging? I didn't really have a reason-I just did! This one was answered in detail in my last nomination, but seeing as I have so many questions to answer this time I'll try to keep my answers short so as not to bore you all! 

3. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be? Why? I actually always find this such a tough question! Maybe a golden retriever because I'm really friendly and always just want to please everyone! 

4. What is your dream career? I want to be a doctor! I'm currently in my third year of medical school so in just over three years it might (hopefully!) be a reality! 

5. What made you choose the name you did for your blog? Again, I wasn't really thinking ahead at all when I started my blog so there wasn't much thought that went into it! I just liked the idea that every day is an adventure of it's own, and I wanted to talk about all the things that happened in my life, whether they were big or small adventures!

6. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Garlic bread! 

7. What is your favourite movie? Beauty and the Beast-a good old Disney classic that always makes me feel warm and fuzzy! 

8. Where is one place you would love to visit? Literally everywhere! I honestly can't pick-but my next trip is to England which I'm super excited about!

9. Tell us a joke... Ok this is the one and only joke that I have committed to memory and it's literally the lamest one you'll ever hear... There were two muffins in the oven, and one muffin said to the other muffin 'Gee, it's hot in here!' The other muffin said 'Oh my god, it's a talking muffin!' ...I know, this is the lamest joke in the history of the world, please don't think badly of me! 

10. Dinner. You and 3 others, alive or dead; who? Hunter Hayes, Dodie Clark and Zoe Sugg

11. What is your favourite thing about blogging? Everyone is so supportive and lovely! It makes me feel not so alone in the world. 

Effi's questions: 
1. What inspires you to blog? I feel like I'm giving myself a voice when I blog and I really appreciate that there's other people out there who will read my opinions! 

2. Which fashion/cosmetic brand do you swear by? It used to be Revlon, but I'm not quite so sure recently! 

3. What do you find hardest about blogging? Trying to balance it with my schedule and trying not to compare myself with others or get discouraged! 

4. Would you rather be chased by one dinosaur sized hamster or lots of hamster sized dinosaurs? A dinosaur sized hamster- just think how cuddly it would be! 

5. How would you describe your style? Casual, comfy chic??

6. What do you do for a living? Bludge off my parents until I graduate from uni haha! 

7. What is your dream job? As above-I'm training to be a Doctor, and I'd love to be a GP one day! 

8. If you could change 3 things about your life, what would they be? 1. Make my uni closer to home so I could see my family more, 2. Own a dog, 3. Train myself out of negative self-talk

9. If you had to move to another country, which one would you choose and why? Somewhere in the UK! I'm a citizen so I wouldn't have to get a visa, everyone's accents are incredible and I could go to blogger events! I might miss the sunshine a bit though! 

10. Which blog post are you most proud of? I'm proud of all of them haha! Maybe my Bad Days Build Better Days post as it took a lot of bravery to post! 

11. What are your future goals for your blog? Basically just to keep growing and to always stay honest and true to myself in my posts. 

As for the 11 random facts about me, I actually have a seperate blog post that I just did with exactly that, so I'll let you guys read it there
I hope you guys enjoyed this post-I challenge anyone who's reading this to do their own version, it's super fun! 
Kate x

Post a Comment