Sunday Sunshine

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hey guys! I've woken up to a very sunshiney Sunday today and thought I'd share some cheerful things with you this morning.

Things I'm Grateful For Today:
1. The existence of caramel coffee. My favourite thing in the world right now! 
2. My wonderful family who provides me with everything I could ever need, loves me and always looks out for me. I'm so lucky to have them!
3. No matter how tough things are (which is very, right now!) I always manage to keep putting one foot in front of the other and getting on with my life...it may be slow but I am still making progress! 

I thought I'd share some more inspirational quotes with you that I've found recently. I really love the power of a good quote to get you feeling inspired again-just 5 minutes scrolling through Pinterest and I'll always have a smile back on my face! Also I'm seriously in love with all these floral themed quotes... can you tell? I hope you love them as much as I have been! 







All of these were found on Pinterest and are not my own images-you can find the original authors here. 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and you have a wonderful relaxing Sunday! 


Kate x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm happy to hear you're keeping your head up even through the though times :) Keep going, keep doing your thing! Thank you for sharing these quotes, I love them. Hope you'll have a wonderful week x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete