Midweek Motivation

Tuesday, April 05, 2016


Happy Wednesday everyone! I actually had a really great post all lined up for today, but when I got to the point of editing and posting it I just wasn't feeling it at all...just one of those days! I wanted to save that post for when I could really believe in it instead of trying to force myself when I couldn't quite find the right words. So instead, for today's post I though I'd share some of my current favourite inspirational quotes and pretty things that are making me smile. I hope you appreciate them as much as I am!







All of these were found on Pinterest and I take no credit for the lovely artwork-you can find all the original authors here! 
Wishing you all a wonderful, productive and happy week!
Kate x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are so cute! :) And they make me wish I was artistic!

    Julia
    http://www.thephillyphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love words, especially beautifully designed inspirational quotes like these :) Lovely post!

    Rosie x

    www.rosieromance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than some good quotes to keep you motivated :) thank you for sharing! I hope you're having a wonderful week too x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! I sooo needed this post today, thank you so much!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete