SOCIAL MEDIA

Hello, April!

Saturday 2 April 2016

Whew, what a month March was... I'm super proud that I managed to get 10 blog posts up in the last month, go me! I'm enjoying blogging more than ever so I'm really pleased to see my little piece of the internet finally starting to grow!

March was pretty busy in terms of uni work for me, so it really felt like it flew by so fast! My March didn't exactly end the way I'd expected it to as my boyfriend broke up with me last week. I'm feeling pretty gutted right now, but it can only get better from here onwards! I'm quite excited to slowly but surely rediscover who I am and feel like myself again.

I have a couple of goals for April that I thought I might share with you all:

Be gentle with myself. I'm going through a rough patch and it's gonna take a lot of time to feel ok again. My advice to anyone in a similar situation would be to allow yourself to feel everything you need to feel... and drink lots of tea. It's all gonna be ok.

Get moving! I've neglected exercising for quite a while now and that needs to stop! Exercise always makes me feel 10x better, I used to go running regularly and had somehow just stopped in the last year or so...it's definitely time to get started again!

Plan happy things. Making sure to plan catch-ups with friends and having exciting things to do is the key to staying motivated and excited about life. Today I'm taking myself shopping and going to the markets with a friend, which I'm super excited about. Next Friday I'm going to a party, and the Friday after that I'm going home for a week! It's so super important to keep planning these things and giving yourself something to look forward to!

New month=new me, right guys?! What are your plans for April?
Kate x

6 comments :

  1. I hope you'll have a wonderful month Kate :) I haven't been as organised & productive as I usually like to be lately so my goal is to get back on track and get things done x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too lovely Sara! I hope your goals are going great for you! I definitely feel like I need to get back on track and be more productive again too! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of planning happy things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! I find that it helps so much! :)

      Delete
  3. These are such great goals and something I'm actually working on myself too!!! For me it's definitely getting out of the house more I'm such hermit haha! I'm trying to take more walks outside as my form of exercise and listening to upbeat music and podcast to refresh my mind and keep being happy! I hope u have a great month it already looks like u r having one heck of a month based on your plans!!! You go girl party for me too haha!

    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment Jasmine! I definitely agree with using exercise and upbeat music to keep you happy, I sometimes think they're the only things to keep me going haha! I hope your month goes wonderfully as well! xx

      Delete