SOCIAL MEDIA

Fifty Shades of...Bronze

Tuesday 8 March 2016





But seriously guys, how freakin' pretty is this nail polish?!
Welcome to my third post in my colours-of-the-rainbow themed series here on kateyadventures. This week features two of my all time favourite makeup items, so read on to discover what they are!

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in 520-Brazen. Ok so if you happen to have seen the other posts in this series you may be starting to realise that I have a real problem with the amount of these eyeshadow quads I own- they’re just way too easy to collect and use! For some reason I find this one to be a lot more pigmented than most of the other Revlon quads I own, so this palette makes for a pretty intense eye look! All the shades in this quad are shimmery as well, so the end result is totally stunning! 

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 300- Warm Latte. This lipstick is a really warm, shimmery bronzey-gold colour that looks so fantastic on your lips! It's not exactly what I'd call an everyday product but certainly fantastic in the right situation, and all the lipsticks in this range smell of a really lovely vanilla scent which is an added bonus!

Revlon Highlighting Palette in 030-Bronze Glow. This is the first of my all time favourites to feature in this post, I talked more about it in an earlier post of my 5 favourite makeup products and it's still one of my most used products!  Basically it has a million uses and I'm just in love with it!

Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in 140-Fall Mood. These nail enamels are another longtime favourtie of mine, and this shade is by far one of my most used-it's just so gorgeous and shimmery but still neutral enough to go with basically anything!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post-I kinda feel like Revlon should be sponsoring me after this! (if only!)
If you'd like to read my last post in this series, you can find it here!
Kate x

Post a Comment